For information on tickets, refunds, and any other questions, please reach us at email@example.com.
We are thrilled to welcome members and donors back to the de Young and Legion of Honor. Our staff has developed rigorous guidelines to ensure that your return to the Fine Arts Museums is both safe and enjoyable!
Special Member and Donor Viewing Hours
Members and their guests are invited to visit every Wednesday during regular museum hours. Only members and their guests can view the special exhibitions every Wednesday! Advance tickets are recommended.
Interested in additional exhibition viewing opportunities? Donors at the Fellow level and above are invited to additional special viewing hours throughout the run of the special exhibitions.
For more information about the donor program, please reach out to the Donor Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-750-8907.
Not a member? Join today.
Book Your Tickets Now
Watch this video to learn how to book advance member tickets online.
For further assistance with your membership or booking your tickets, please call us at our members call center at 800-777-9996 (24/7/365) or for non-members at 888-901-6645 (24/7/365).
All members and donors of the Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco receive free, unlimited admission to the permanent collection at the de Young and Legion of Honor.
Booking Advance Tickets
- Click here to get to our Membership Verification page.
- Enter your Membership ID Number and last name and click verify. The page will reload.
- Scroll down and select the event or exhibition you would like to attend.
- Enter up to two Member Adult tickets, four if your membership is Dual and above (even if your guests are Seniors or Students).
- Check out as prompted and you will receive a confirmation email to your membership’s primary email on file.
For further assistance with your membership or booking your tickets, please call us at our members call center at 800-777-9996 (24/7/365) or for non-members at 888-901-6645 24/7/365 or email@example.com.
Memberships are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Benefits are subject to change and may be revoked upon misuse.